We are now providing Daycare services for people living at home who would like Companionship and Care during the day- Please call to organise a free taster afternoon.
Why consider day care
Attending day services helps to relieve the loneliness and isolation of people living on their own and assists people in maintaining independence.Day care provides some respite for family/ live in carers.
Who is this service suitable for ?
The services are suitable for older people with varying levels of care needs, including those who have dementia ( our home has specialist experience in this field).
Services we provide
- A safe, secure environment in which to spend the day
- Enjoyable daily activities which include arts and crafts, quizzes, reminiscence, bingo and trips out.
- A social atmosphere and peer support- a community spirit
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Help with personal care, shower facilities on the premises.
Why Choose us ?
- Brand new, purpose built facility
- Daily Activities
- Entertainment Program- bringing in external entertainers, organizing parties ( Christmas, Easter, Summer faires) and our famous monthly cream tea and dance.
- New Garden/ outdoor Recreational space
- Strong Links to the local community
- Dementia and Alzhemeiers trained staff
- Dedicated Sensory room- helps with short term memory or dementia, to help relax and stimulate the mind
- Visiting hairdresser
- 25 years experience in care